Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Test with Mini Bristle Dental Brush



I did a little test with the brush. The one I purchased has bristles about 1/8" long and slightly tapered. They aren't too stiff or too soft. I dipped the brush into a bottle of shimmer spray and then lightly shook off excess. Then over my newspaper I gently tapped the barrel of the brush and I got some varied splatters, a lot of them larger than desired for snow {top photo}. Then I reloaded with some more spray and I used a scrap piece of paper to gently brush through the bristles {bottom photo}. This produced a very fine mist of spots. It WORKS!!! I think I will pick up a couple of other brands to see how they work, too - perhaps the bristles are more/less stiff. Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin