Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Teaching & Creative Play


For those who don't know, I work/PLAY on the weekends at my local Scrapbook Store. What a bad habit, but a great perk is that it's nice to have everything at one's disposal 24/7 and I just have to work/PLAY to pay for it. Anyway, I love to teach others and share my craftiness. And my students are always amazing me. They leave so excited and rush right home to put photos or add more things to the projects we've made. And today I've come to realize that in my efforts to teach others, I find that I am learning things from my students. AND today, with my student happily playing and making this little mini book, this certainly was the case.

I guess the best compliment I can receive as a teacher is a student that takes off running, brimming with inspiration and they improve upon the projects. In return, I gain inspiration from their discoveries on their newfound creative Journey...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin