Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wings Card


As part of a card making group, this has kept me playing for days. Playing with my stamps, making a mess, trying new things, and just going with the flow. I had winter pages to make, and many cards, some "Out of this World" ATCs and some other things that are still in the works. I am also preparing an altered board book for round robin in the TravellersH'art group. The creating every day is a little here and a little there, but I am toting my tool tote full of my basic art supplies to make sure I am squeezing a little time for creative me. These cards are the latest creations. The card made around with an inchie from a friend was quite a fun little challenge. Back to work...for now...but Happy Hour with my girlfriend is my reward tonight...; ) Sb



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin