Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, March 29, 2009

S.S.U.S. Swap Card


I can't believe it's come to the end of another month already...and it's time to get those card swaps out for my snobby, stuck-up stamper group. This month there is an interesting mix of themes one being "Puzzling Predicament". So here is my creation, and I was even able to artfully recycle some scraps from other projects and mix-n-match different size puzzle pieces and my puzzle whale of a punch...and I used one of those pre-fab cards from the $1 bin that has a window puched out [I covered up the embossed "T"]. Gotta go hand deliver this baby...just two more cards to go...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin