Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, September 27, 2010

Save the date! Unscripted Sketches #81

Great news!!! A few weeks back I applied to the call for the unscripted sketches design team. Though I wasn't selected to the team this time, their design team is awesomely creative - I was asked to be a guest designer for an upcoming week...yay!

I'm Unscripted

I just received notification the week I will be an Unscripted Sketches guest designer. It will be sketch # 81 for sketch-it Saturdays weekly post coming mid November.

I'll keep you posted... Happy crafting!
; ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin