Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today is the day...it's OFFICIAL!!!

Today is the day the announcement is made...


I have been selected to the Unscripted Sketches Design Team!!!

Today Unscripted Sketches is celebrating it's second anniversary and it's 100th sketch, too. So please join the party at http://www.unscriptedsketches.com


I'm so excited and honored to be a part this group of talented designers and honored to be part of the team. I look forward to creating something weekly to share with you.

Thanks to everyone who's been playing along trying to guess on FB ; ) Sb

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Susan! I am looking forward to working with you at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin