Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pretty in Pink for Sketch it Saturday! Unscripted Sketches #108 Reveal

Cross My Heart - this week is all about LOVE with this card for Sketch it Saturday sketch #108 over at Unscripted Sketches. This is another throw-away collage - made from leftover items & scraps destined for the recycle bin.

Not only have I been having an awesome time creating for the Unscripted Sketches Design Team, I have been trying to use up things saved for this or that. The bits and pieces for this were leftovers from an ATC swap I did a while back.

This card will be going off to "Operation Write Home" after it's debut in the Memorial Day Bloghop this weekend. This will be my third year participating...my lil' sister and her hubby are in the Army National Guard. Her husband is currently deployed in Afghanistan and I am now making cards and sending care packages. Our family is so proud and grateful for all of our men and women serving in the armed forces.

What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Have a happy & safe Memorial Day Weekend. If you have some free time, check out the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Bloghop for great cards, how to's and giveaways...my three blogs are participating in the fun! : ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin