Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Celebrate Christmas in July with Secret Santa Kinetic Card

Today's Post at Unscripted Sketches feature's a HOW-TO for this Kinetic Card.

If you add an extra panel, you can create a more elaborate version...like this Kinetic Santa Secret Card.

This card is for sale in my shop SalonDArte {click here to view}. I also create custom designs of this card.


This is one of my favorite cards to make, and I really love surprising my gal pals with children by making these with their kids photos. Have a great day everyone...it's only two days until SKETCH IT SATURDAY!
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin