Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, September 26, 2011

"Feeling Batty" REVEAL...Unscripted Sketches #125

Happy Monday everyone! Last week I was a "Little Batty" with my work schedule and working in craft time for etsy orders, craft shows...and PLAY TIME with Unscripted Sketches Sketch it Saturday's sketch #125. Can you believe this is my 25th creation for the team??? Wow, I thinks I'm going to have to celebrate or something.

I rounded up some scraps and a coffee cozy from Starbucks since I needed a piece of corrugated (it happened to be in the pile of crafty stuff on the table), and a piece of purple mesh. The big "H" is a rubon the other letters are Karen Foster Holloween Letters. I planned a different phrase but it was larger than the whole card. This worked out nicely. The orange background paper is My Minds Eye, Stamp in corner is one of the Studio G dollar goodies from the craft store. { HELPFUL HINT } I have hundreds of these babies stored in large binders in trading card sleeves by theme. The bat flourish is Inkadinkado and is stamped on a piece of acetate with Staz-on that I trimmed out like it was a store bought embellishment.

I really love the bat swirly flourish and it came with some other equally fancy haunted swirls - it brings movement. I did flip it over, since I needed it going to the right, not the left...a perk of using acetate. Hope you like it : )

What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Have a great evening! There will be a special double post this upcoming weekend as I debut with my first post for the new Viva Las VegaStamps Design Team on Oct. 1st. Perhaps I can combine the two....hmmmm - we'll see! Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin