Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Merry Christmas in October?
Unscripted Sketches #128 Reveal


Welcome to the weekend and Sketch it Saturday with Unscripted Sketches! This week's creation uses sketch #128 and a piggyback challenge to use fabric.


I know this is fall and Halloween is just around the corner - but the method of my madness has dragged me off to the Christmas village. That one touch rule strikes again! A bag of Christmas stuff was on top of the Halloween - so it was this weeks challenge supply bag. This is made using some leftovers from Christmas in July projects and this came together really quick {since I wasn't tying any bows}. The lighter green paper is BoBunny and the sentiment and package stickers are Sandy Lion. The only thing that wasn't in the bag was the fabric eyelet and red plaid ribbon to fulfill the piggyback challenge this week. Are you playing along? Here's this weeks sketch...


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

There's a couple indie craft shows on Sunday...so I'll be having some R&R visiting and catching up with some of my super crafty friends. Please save these dates: in addition to my weekly Unscripted Sketches posts - I will be featured on the Viva Las Vegastamps blog on October 31 and on the Amazing Mold Putty blog on October 22nd. Have a great weekend!!!
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin