Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

AND...We Have Another Winner!!!

Thank you to everyone for joining us for the Viva Las Vegastamps! New Year's Celebration Bloghop!!! I loved reading all of you wonderful comments. Thank you all for your excitement and enthusiasm. To choose my winner I used RANDOM.ORG. Out of 65 comments...it drew NUMBER 37!!!

Congratulations to JOCELYN!!! Woo-Hoo!!
 
Jocelyn said..."NICE site. Love what you do!"
January 1, 2012 9:44 PM

You have won a $15 gift certificate to VLVS online store and still to be annouced will be one lucky winner who's visited and commented on each stop to win the $25 to the VLVS online store...WOW!!!
Please send me an email to sbartist1107 at yahoo dot com for info to claim your prize.

If you want to revisit any of the creations... CLICK HERE to get back to the beginning.


As a gift to myself for completing a riduculous amount of craftiness in December, I went out an splurged on a webcam. I am going to attempt to make a how-to video...the first being how to make your own embossing folder. For all who are anxious and can't wait...here is a visual how-to I did a while back that will hopefully satisfy your curiosity.  CLICK HERE to view that post over on my SalonDArte Studio Blog.  
 
Thanks again to everyone for dropping by and Happy New Year! You all have made mine start off wonderfully : ) Sb

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jocelyn and thank you so much for the embossing folder instructions. Very clever. I will be giving this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO HOO!!!! Thank you sooo much! Sending the e-mail to you momentarily!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin