Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Playing with Pink & Mint - "Jolly and Bright" Tag
using Unscripted Sketches #143

Happy Saturday!!! A little late...I'm bringing you my regularly scheduled Sketch-it Saturday with Unscripted Sketches creation from last week. With last week's sketch #143, I created a JUMBO pink and mint "Jolly and Bright" CHRISTMAS Tag!!!


Five projects in and still sticking with creating for Christmas. This tag is pretty simple using some Fancy Pants holiday paper and striped lace die cut border and center sentiment die cut. The green circular scribble snowflakes are cut out of paper by Memories Complete. The snowflake stickers are from a DCVW holiday paper stack. I layered the sentiment over a large scribble snowflake and a clear glittered snowflake ornament from the Dollar Tree. I finished everything off with some ribbon and this tag is ready for a BIG fun gift!


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

I'm decompressing from my whirlwind trip to CHA!!! Going to see my work on display at the Amazing Mold Putty Booth was fantastic - I spent quite a lot of time there playing. I made a lot of new friends and on this trip I planted some seeds for many exciting things to come {I hope}. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin