Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy 3 Year Blogiversary to Unscripted Sketches!!! Sketch #153 Debut


We’re celebrating THREE years in blog land so CLICK HERE to join our blog party! We’d like to thank everyone who has visited us over the past three years. We’ve seen lots of changes over the past three years and I think you’re going to like the newest ones, too! There are prizes to be won - so come on over and play!!! AND....Drumroll Please....the new Design Team is ANNOUNCED! YAY!!!

It's an anniversary for me as well. This weekend marks one year on the Unscripted Sketches Design Team! The time has flown by - and it has been so much fun. Great News! I will be continuing on with this fantastic group of designers. When joining Unscripted Sketches a year ago, I was challenged to create something once-a-week. This has blossomed into a creative whirlwind for me...I am creating almost daily now. It all began with a sketch!


I have been a loyal follower of Unscripted Sketches since it began. I was cruising around on twitter and the internet and just happened upon it. I look forward to receiving the weekly Sketch-it Saturday in my email inbox every Saturday afternoon - it's my weekly dose of creative inspiration. This remains true now that I am one of Unscripted Sketches Design Team members - I don't peek at what is coming from everyone each week. I LOVE the surprise every Saturday.

Here's my creation for today's sketch...the GRINCH is back! This is Christmas card number 15.


I hope everyone has a Happy Easter! Please don't forget on May 5th I will be having my online "LIVE" debut on the Odd Show National Scrapbook Day Live Extravaganza. There is a Cricut Expression 2 being given away at the event - this is a fundraising raffle for the Charity Wings organization. Prize will be shipped internationally. Click HERE to get your tickets before they are gone! Just $5 gets you three chances to win and all proceeds go to charity. WIN - WIN!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO enjoying your grinch cards. The original cartoon is a favorite of my hubby's - so we have to watch it every year! Your cards make me laugh each time!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin