Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

There are MAGIC MUSHROOMS Growing in the Fairy Garden...using Sakura Hobby Craft Products


Happy Wednesday! Today I have a project featured today over at the Sakura Hobby Crafts Blog. You have to see what I've made using Sakura Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers. Spring is in full bloom so I wanted to make something fun and whimsical...and what could be more perfect than a Magical Mushroom!!! 


You never know where inspiration or alteration will present itself so you have to always be on the lookout. I came across this paper maché mushroom in the craft store dollar bin and it was calling out to me... "PAINT ME!!!" I couldn't resist. Sorry...you'll have to CLICK HERE to see the how-to...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!  Sb : )

*************
IN THREE DAYS!!! On May 5th - There is a Cricut Expression 2 being given away at the event - this is a fundraising raffle for the Charity Wings organization. Prize will be shipped internationally. Click HERE to get your tickets before they are gone! Just $5 gets you three chances to win and all proceeds go to charity...a WIN - WIN for you and for Charity Wings! IF YOU BUY your tickets between now and 11:59pm Friday - you will be entered into a second drawing for a package of Amazing Mold Putty -and- Delight Air Dry Clay!!! Hop to it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin