Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Grinch is IN for Sketch-it Saturday with Unscripted Sketches #165



As June comes to a close - the Christmas madness will begin in July. So today's Christmas Card #26 welcomes back the "GRINCH" using Unscripted Sketches #165. This is all assembles using papers and die-cuts from Grinch Paper Crafting Kit. I just love it. See you all for "Merry Grinchmas" in July!!!


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Thanks for dropping by - I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!!! I'm taking a little time off for the weekend and spend some quality time with my husband. Lots of projects coming up next week. See you then!
: ) Sb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin