Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, June 18, 2012

"Tangled Tropical Toucans" Resist How-to using Viva Las Vegastamps!

Happy Monday! I am featured over at the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog today demonstrating a resist technique using the new "TANGLED" stamps by artist Sandra Strait from Plate #1427 and Kromecote, a glossy cardstock that really makes your image pop!


Here's a little sneek peek of my "Tropical Tangled Toucan" Card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Please CLICK HERE to see the full HOW-TO.Viva Las Vegastamps! now has creative posts every day! If you haven't subscribed to the VLVS Blog - you want to!!! Don't forget to check out the Viva Las Vegastamps! store - new stamp releases have just been added. Have an inky day! Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin