Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, August 25, 2012

"He Knows When You are Crafting..." another Christmas Card using Unscripted Sketches #173


Happy Saturday!!! It's Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches and this means a new sketch... Sketch #173.


Today's Unscripted Sketches Sketch #173 is perfect for my Christmas Cards all year challenge. Are you still keeping track??? I'm also playing along with the "Sketch It" challenge from Shopping Our Stash Challenge #65So for this card I have Santa peeking through the window.

This card is super simple only using paper, a small piece of embroidered trim, and lots of Miracle Tape and will fit in a standard #10 envelope. All of the papers are My Mind's Eye and this Santa is my absolute favorite. I made a card base out of MME holiday plaid patterned paper which has a nice creme pattern on the other side. I edged all of the pieces with "Lipstick Red" Cat's Eye chalk ink and adhered together with Miracle Tape. The icing on the cake is use of embroidered edging for a "snow capped" window. The words on the paper really accent the "man in red" peeking out at us!



What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Have a crafty day! Since there's a tropical storm arriving tomorrow I will be altering something fun and fabulous. There's still time to play along with the Altering Wooden Spoons bloghop...CLICK HERE to view.

: ) Sb 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just used the same piece of MME paper. So cool how you made the sketch into a window, too.

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the Santa image! Your card is awesome! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh, I love (and I really do mean love) that Santa peeking through the window...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin