Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, October 8, 2012

Announcing the Altered Pages Fall/Halloween Bloghop Winners!!!



Thanks to everyone for visiting the Altered Pages Fabulous Fall / Spooky Halloween Blog Hop! It was a cornucopia full of ALTERED inspiration! Today I am announcing the winners from my stop on the hop that will receive a FREE digital collage sheet from AlteredPages.com.

THE WINNER(S) ARE...
So cool! I love the ribbon around the hat and of course that spider! 
Nan GOctober 5, 2012 7:46 PM Love the sparkly spider and on a very pretty hat! New follower from AP blog hop.
Congratulations Carla and Nan G!!! Please email me at sbartist1107 at yahoo dot com to claim your prize!

The grand prize winner will receive a Scissor Mouse from AlteredPages.com will be announced on the Altered Pages Artsociates Blog. Was it you???

If you missed the hop...you can still view it {that's the beauty of the World Wide Web}! Please scroll down to click on the squares below to view all the fantastic inspiration on the hop! Sb : )

*************


1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin