Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you are spending today with loved ones, family and friends - enjoying and celebrating whatever traditions you may have. I myself have a tradition of camping out to view the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with breakfast of my celebratory birthday pumpkin pie, while preparing my specialty...green bean casserole.

Enjoy - and I'm looking forward to getting in some well deserved creative time along with leftovers tomorrow. Sb : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin