Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rounding up a "Merry Christmas" Card for Unscripted Sketches #187



Welcome to Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches!! Here's my latest Christmas card creation using sketch #187 - can you believe it's DECEMBER!!! The year has flown by and my Christmas card challenge is nearing the end - just 4 cards left. 

Please help me find a new challenge for 2013...what's a girl to do???

This card was so quick and easy, since it seems I have more Christmas craftiness than anything else. The argyle stripe is cut from DCVW paper and background is a sparkly My Mind's Eye holiday paper. The series of stacked circles are Memories Complete stickers layered on a lime green cardstock matte. I love mixing patterns and textures - and its easy as pie when all the colors are similar. Three companies products are melded into one fun and festive card....which is going to be a cover of a mini journal {it's screaming for some crafty love and a proper home}.



What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun...and post your creation on their page for all the world to see!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend. I have a SUPER creative weekend ahead - I'm creating all day for upcoming challenges and DT projects -AND- streaming today at 4:15pm EST for the new Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! Tomorrow I am spending the entire day in classes with NATHALIE KALBACH...yes in person {I'm so excited}!!! Also, my challenge project debut tomorrow at Anything But a Card Challenges ... gotta run {but not with scissors}...
 : ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin