Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, January 4, 2013

Greencrafting in the New Year for the Saturday Crafts Fair - Painting Tshirts


Tomorrow begins another fun-filled month at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! And it is growing - with 3 hours of viewing pleasure. The fun begins at 2pm EST {11am PST}. Can you believe I've done 5 shows already??? I even brought the show on the road with me to Chicago. Join me tomorrow for some fun as I give new life to some old t-shirts.

I have my own room called sbartist : daylight musings at the Saturday Craft Fair! My demos begin at 4pm EST {3pm CST / 1pm PST}. Here's the link to my room - 




A scheduling update: the Saturday Crafts Fair will be taking a break on Saturday, January 12th - so that everyone can enjoy UNINTERRUPTED viewing of the Live from CHA by Charity Wings {it's three days this time}. It's FREE to watch, but you have to purchase raffle tickets to be entered in all the giveaways benefiting Bernie Berlin's "A Place to Bark".

DID YOU MISS A SHOW???

No worries! All shows are recorded and you can watch the playbacks at your leisure. Here's a recap of my shows in December:

{I am on during second half of Episode}



  
The Saturday Crafts Fair is a weekly event so come on by TOMORROW...the fun starts at 2pm EST!!! It's three hours of demos, prizes, and chatting with friends. Get ideas for cards and gifts; paper crafting, scrapbooking, quilts, knitting, embroidery, crafts for kids... creative projects for any budget and skill level. There are GIVEAWAYS, too - for lucky viewers present watching the live streams {sorry, you have to be present to win}. All streams are recorded so if you miss one, you can watch the playbacks at your leisure.

I hope to see you there! Have a great evening :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin