Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, January 5, 2013

"HELLO" it's not a CHRISTMAS CARD... Pretty in Pink using Unscripted Sketches #192



Happy NEW YEAR! Today is my first card of the year... AND it's NOT a CHRISTMAS CARD! This pretty in pink floral saying "HELLO" using the new Unscripted Sketches #192.

Today's creation using sketch #192 is elements leftover from a Basic Grey Cardmaking kit that have never been used. So I added a double layer of coordinating ribbons, a matted cardstock rectangle to pop the "Hello", and a gem on the center of the flower to complete a beautiful card.

What will my challenge be for 2013???

I'm not sure yet. Now that the New Year is here and I have much going on these first few weeks, I am focusing on finishing up things that have been started and using up supplies leftover from other projects. It's mind boggling how these things can accumulate. So I am going to get through the whirlwind over the next couple of weeks and see what comes to me... I promise - it won't be Christmas related {at least until July...hehe}.


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!



Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. If you are around later on today, please join me live at 4:00pm EST {1pm PST} in the Daylight Musings room at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I am demonstrating there every Saturday and I'm sharing my projects, showing how-to's, sharing tips, and there's prizes, too. Today I am greencrafting in the new year and coloring an old t-shirt to give it a brand new life. Hope to see you there!  : ) Sb

2 comments:

  1. Now this is putting me in the mood for spring! A very pretty way to use up those leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin