Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Favorite Stamp this Week...a Snoozin' Flamingo

Happy Tuesday - but today certainly feels like a Monday redux. I worked yesterday and today feels like Monday again and I am so ready for a nap.



I don't know if this just happens to me, or it's for all creative types... some days I just can't decide what I want to make. So I break out all of my Ranger Inks, and get out some blank paper and bring out the piles o' rubber. I admittedly am a rubber hoarder... especially of the VLVS! variety. So last night, I started rifling through all my new stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps! and I want to use them all, and I just can't decide. Then this snoozing flamingo jumped out at me. I got this because my nickname is snoozin' {really - I even have it engraved on my bowling ball}. I can sleep anytime, anywhere in a matter of minutes. After flipping through a few more stamps I arrived at a funny quote to go with my feathered friend.

This project is featured over at the Viva Las Vegastamps! blog today. Please CLICK HERE to see the how-to. Hope you have a creative day! Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin