Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Join the Celebration!!! Many Happy 4th BLOG-iversary Wishes to Unscripted Sketches


Did you miss the SHOW??? No worries... watch the playback here:
http://youtu.be/mDEaxXAfZdA

There's a big celebration going on today at Unscripted Sketches and I'm so proud and excited that I am part of it and have been Unscripted Sketches very first sketch back in April of 2009. Even better is now I have the HONOR of being part of the fabulous group of ladies who bring you inspiration weekly and have for two years now. This is certainly SOMETHING to CELEBRATE!



Today during my show at today's Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto - I am having a party... LIVE!!! Please join me today at 4pm EST / 1pm PST as I celebrate this momentous occasion, transform a laughing cow cheese box using today's Sketch-It Saturday Sketch #206, and maybe a prize... you gotta be there to find out.


Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto is the place to be starting at 2pm EST / 11am PST! Please join me live weekly at 4:00pm EST {1pm PST} in the Daylight Musings room. I am demonstrating live and I share my projects, how-to's, tips and tricks and more. I hope to see you there! Today is a special celebration - so you don't want to miss out!


Here's a recap of the demonstrations from March over


Hope to See you There!!!



FYI - there are mobile apps now for iPhone/iPad and Google/HTC devices.

Have a great weekend!!! Hope to see you later at the p"ART"y  : ) Sb

1 comment:

  1. All sounds very exciting... though what I really came to say was how much I love your Seaside piece over at ABAC - lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin