Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Crazy for Chippies, Washi Tape and Unscripted Sketches #212... and I'm Featured Designer at UmWowStudios!!!


Happy Thursday!!! I just wanted to share another project created using Unscripted Sketches #212. I saved this art journal page until it was shared over at UmWowStudios because it features DeeDee's amazing chipboard shapes.


Have you seen chippies in the past couple of projects I've posted??? It's because for this month {june 2013}, I'm a Guest Designer for UmWowStudio's Creative Team...



I'm so thrilled to be selected to represent UmWowStudios and design using their fabulous HANDMADE products. CLICK HERE to jump over to the post.



Please CLICK HERE to check it out all the details on this art journal page. 


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!

What creative goodness are you working on today??? I'm working on some new techniques that I'm testing out for a book review that I'll be posting tomorrow. Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin