Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sand Between my Toes for Some SUMMER FUN with Anything But a Card Challenges No. 25


Please take a moment to subscribe to my posts via email or bloglovin' in the right sidebar since google reader/friend connect will be gone any minute now.
 
Hello! Happy Sunday everyone! I'm so excited to for this new Anything But a Card Challenge... Challenge 25 is "Summer Fun". I'm sure everyone is spending their last few weeks of summer at the beach before the kids go back to school - and this is the perfect theme to capture those memories in a special project.

I've captured mine in a greencrafted mini-album made from a repurposed pair of flip-flops. All stamped and painted and tied up with bright and colorful ribbon, this sun-kissed mini album commemorates a whole trip to Jamaica.


The new Challenge... Anything But a Card Challenge 25 brings us back to the current season "SUMMER FUN". Summer Fun! Splish-splash for hot fun in the summertime! For this challenge it could be all things summer, vacation, tropical beaches, sun, summertime colors {orange, bright blue, teal, yellow, tan} - anything goes! Just remember create anything except a card... and to have FUN!!!


There's two weeks to play along and link up via inlinkz froggy. Anything But a Card Challenges is a bi-weekly challenge and today, begins a new challenge. Our wonderful Design Team showcases their Challenge 25 "SUMMER FUN" inspired projects today. Please click here to head on over to ABAC and see the wonderful projects shared by the design team AND submissions by all of you.

REMEMBER this challenge blog is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING... except for Cards. ATC's aren't greeting cards...so please link up your ATC's, too!!!


Even with the odd shaped pages, there is plenty of room to place photos, have pockets with tags and kinetic pull-outs. I am a photo-taking madwoman, happily snapping away at every opportunity... so I have loads of photos needing a fun home. Mini-books are a great way for me to squeeze in a little scrapbooking and having some fun creating, too!


Here's a fun accordion pull-out nestled amongst punched flowers and Quickutz die-cut embellishments. I love making my own embellishments with my punches and die-cuts - using my leftover scraps and bits - everything is color coordinated and there's no leftovers to add to my never-ending scrap bin.

How about a kit???

If you are interested in creating this project - I am preparing a kit class with complete with hand-painted covers, instructions, supplies and handmade embellishments. Please email me at sbartist1107 at yahoo dot com to inquire. Kits quantities/colors are limited - first come, first served.

Thanks for dropping by and have a fantastic day! :) Sb

6 comments:

  1. Loving this fabulously fun mini album Susan, Just perfect for your summer memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really awesome! The photos of it show it's just begging to be touched and looked through. And so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a clever mini album Susan and such a terrific way to use up the many summer photos we tend to take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic summer album - the flipflops full of colour and pattern are a brilliant backdrop for all those happy photos.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am finally getting here to really check this out!! When I saw this on the challenge blog, I was blown away at your brilliance!! This just might be the perfect summer vacation album!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin