Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Walk Like An EGYPTIAN... Tag ARTifact for T!m's 12 Tags of 2013 for August



Please take a moment to subscribe to my posts via email or bloglovin' in the right sidebar since google reader/friend connect will be gone any minute now.


I actually was able to squeeze in a little time to play along with T!m Holtz' 12 tags of 2013 for August... except mine is stamped completely with Viva Las VegaStamps! Please CLICK HERE to see the how-to.

Tag ARTifact from the Pyramids...


•••••••••••

Supplies used: STAMPS - "Basket Egyptian Goddess" #6101, "Mummy Case/Female" #5806, "Nile Flower Background" #1657, and "Stylized Dog Border" #9827. Other supplies: #8 manila tag; Staz-On Black ink; Miracle Tape; Ranger Distress Markers; Ranger Distress Stains - Brushed Pewter, Old Paper, and Antique Linen; water brush; brushed gold cardstock; pink pearl gem; and ribbon/trim.

I'm done with my GELLIN' and my paper is painted... sneaking a little here and there to add details on my ARTful lunch ATC No.2. Happy Thursday!!!  Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin