Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, May 19, 2014

Save the Date... #Cre8time for the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Bloghop


It's that time of year again... this Saturday is the 5th Annual Operation Write Home Memorial Day Bloghop! I am proud to be participating again in support of all our men and women serving our great nation... including my little sister and brother in law.

This is the largest bloghop event of the year full and the place to be! Artists share their wonderful card creations, stories and tributes; and there will also be how-tos, challenges... and prizes throughout the hop. I hope to see you Saturday! :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin