Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I LOVE all Things Steampunk at #Cre8time!


Happy Sunday everyone! It's that time again... time for another one of my "Thoughtful Abstractions" columns at Unruly PaperArts. This month's brings the STEAMPUNK ISSUE at Unruly PaperArts... and I love all things Steampunk - especially at Cre8time! My project today is a little something just for myself, a little greencrafting number full of steampunk goodness... and pretty in purple!


Please CLICK HERE to view my Thoughtful Abstractions column in the Unruly PaperArts STEAMPUNK ISSUE. I bet you can't guess what this little number is made of! Even my last contribution to Unruly PaperArts was a Steampunk themed Inspiration Art Journal Page {CLICK HERE to view}. Below I have rounded up a few of my other steampunk whimsies - Enjoy! 


Please take your seats - the "Steampunk EGGship"
is ready for takeoff!


Are you ready to "TAKE FLIGHT"?? That's the theme for this month's Reader's Art Quest at Unruly PaperArts. One lucky creation linked up via inLinkz will be randomly chosen to win a fabulous prize package from Wild Orchid CraftsCLICK HERE for the details!

• • • • • • • • • • • • •


Steampunk Fall Inspired Jewels - CLICK HERE to view. 


I'm fond of a Steampunk Pig... even as a Button Fairy -
CLICK HERE to view.


Steampunk Pig Card - CLICK HERE to view.


I took T!m's Tag for April 2013 totally Steampunk -
CLICK HERE to view.


"Steampunk Love" in gorgeous Absinthe -
CLICK HERE to view. 

Thanks for visiting. A little birdie {teeheehee} told me there will be more Steampunk goodness here real soon, too. Have a wonderful Sunday! :) Sb

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin