Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Remain CALM... and Craft On with Some Fantastic NEWS!!!


Hello Everyone! I'm in total WHOvian obsession mode watching the marathon and working on all the crafty projects for the big event... the debut of Doctor No. 12 this weekend. I will be at a creative workshop all weekend - but I still plan to squeeze in my BBC time.


Meanwhile back here on Earth - I have some wonderful news to share. This month I became part of wonderful new team of creatives that form the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team. I am so excited to be a part of this team! To some of you Deflecto may seem a little familiar - if you share my love for trips to the office supply store for organizational goodies... then you might share in my excitement.


Save the DATE! Please join us Monday, August 25th as we "Frame it Up!" The entire Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team will be sharing a variety of creative and imaginative uses for the Deflecto line of acrylic frames... you probably even already own them. Each LAST MONDAY of each month the team will have a new challenge to debut. Stay tuned to see how I get creatively organized! :) Sb

For more information on the Deflecto line of products,

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin