Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tasty Snacks Leave Creative Treasures...



It's no secret that greencrafting is one of my favorite pastimes. Especially when tasty snacks come in such fun packaging just screaming for some Cre8time love.


Join me today for another installment of my "Thoughtful Abstractions" column at Unruly PaperArts. The theme for March is TRASH 2 TREASURE... focusing on recycling, reusing and upcycling. I don't have to look far for finding something to create with – there is usually plenty of interesting things to use for crafting in my recycling bin... or in today's case... compliments of "The Laughing Cow" in  my refrigerator!

CLICK HERE to jump over to Unruly Paper Arts to see the full transformation. :) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin