Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Special Feature Project at
Amazing Mold Putty Blog

Making a custom ornament using Amazing Mold Putty...

My next "AMAZING" adventure with Amazing Mold Putty is a custom ornament I am making for my Grandmother {actually 20}. I make ornaments each year for her to give as gifts to her painting students - an annual tradition we have. Last year I wanted to make a beachy snowman {sandman}, but didn't have any way to go about creating it. But I do now and I am so excited to share it with you!!! 

This is a two part post - Click here for Part One...


Part Two, the completion airs on November 29th.

I encourage you sign up to the AMP Blog to check out many AMAZING projects from the
Amazing Mold Putty Design Team members and more great tips and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin