Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, October 11, 2012

World Cardmaking Day Recap...a Whirlwind of Creativity Shared all Day


Here's a recap of the Demo's I had last Saturday for World Cardmaking Day! It was so much fun and a whirlwind of creativity was shared by all. I have tons of ideas an inspiration to keep me busy at least through the holidays.



Impromtu Flower Soft Demo - 2pm  CLICK HERE


Throw-Away Collage Demo - 3:30pm  CLICK HERE


Impromtu Highlighter Background Demo CLICK HERE

*******
DEMOS for The ODD Show Live
World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza


2 pm Demo
Highlighter Backgrounds 



Super Easy!!! All you do is color a piece of cardstock with the highlighter marker, completely covering sheet. Instead of just making it plain and solid, I have made wave patterns and bubbles with my strokes. To get variations of color, build up one or two additional strokes of color. This makes a fantastic watery background for my seahorse stamp. CLICK HERE to see how-to for what I did on mini notebook shown.



Here's the completed background of just blue highlighter pen.
**A NOTE** I used a smooth finish natural ivory colored cardstock as my base.


4:30pm Demo
Stamping with Blue Painter's Tape




I shared a quick and easy technique using a household item in everyone's garage...BLUE PAINTERS TAPE!!! With this you can make a beautiful and dramatic background. The one I demonstrated is STEAMPUNK theme using stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps!.






To see the full how-to and my finished piece...CLICK HERE to jump on over to the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog!


7pm demo
Mosaic Technique




To see the full how-to and my finished piece...CLICK HERE to jump on over to the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog!


Hope you're having a great Thursday! See you tomorrow for Festive Friday :) Sb

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cards, I have to still go and watch many of the demos.....I'll be sure and catch yours!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin