Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, November 24, 2014

Toorkey for Tacos! Elf is Cookin' Up Trouble with Deflecto Wet Erase Signs



Greetings Friends! It's the last Monday of November and time for another Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team Challenge. This month's Challenge theme is "Fanciful Frames". I will be sharing a couple of posts this week sharing a variety of Deflecto Frames, Signs and Wet-Erase Chalkboard Signs which are sleek and modern, yet so much fun!

For more information on the Deflecto line of products,


This month the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team is sharing a variety of creative and imaginative uses for the Deflecto "Fanciful Frames" challenge so you'll want to CLICK HERE to jump over to the Deflecto Craft Facebook Page to see more of the teams creations.


My first project sets the scene for my first official "ELF" prank starring my handmade SCOUTIE Elf. She is cooking up trouble in the kitchen during Thanksgiving preparations trading off turkey for tacos - LOL!


The Deflecto Wet-Erase Sign Item Number MINI-M-KR is perfect for adding a sign in a snap! These cute Black signs mounted to a Mahogany easel come in a three pack and measure 5 7/8" x 9 1/2" x 5 1/4".


I created a fun Mexican themed sign using the assorted color pack of Deflecto Wet-Erase Markers - the colors are vibrant and matched my decor and papier maché bull perfectly.

Ready for MORE??!

I am in a group online called The Documented Life Project where there are loads of talented artists sharing their work using the weekly prompts. I was inspired to display this C.S. Lewis quote that had been beautifully illustrated in an art journal spread created by artist Sherrinda Williams Ketchersid. My penmanship is not as nearly as nice as hers, though my rusty modified calligraphy worked nicely with the chiseled tip of the Deflecto White Wet-Erase Marker.


For this project I used the double-sided Deflecto Wet-Erase Sign Item Number ELE-M-ME - a beautifully designed, 7 7/8" x 9" x 2 3/8" Black removable sign mounted within a Mahogany base. The removable sign makes message changes easy using the non-smearing, fast-drying Deflecto Wet-Erase Markers.


The Chalk markers clean up quick and easy with a wet paper towel and water, then followed with a dry cloth - and they leave no ghosting. The ink is opaque and bright and does not require multiple coats - that's a timesaver.



The black board of this display is stiff and durable and can take the wear and tear of lots of erasing and re-decorating. I put it to the test, too... I started and erased quite a lot more writing than I kept!

Inspiration that's right at Home!


I added a little decorative black and white washi tape to the wooden frame to help balance all the black and white... it did the trick. Best part - the other side is ready to go to make a list, jot down reminders or add another inspirational quote. CLICK HERE to jump over to the Deflecto Craft Facebook Page to see more creations to inspire you with Deflecto "Fanciful Frames".

How would you decorate with Deflecto Wet-Erase Signs?

Thanks for visiting! Please join me the LAST MONDAY of each month when the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team will have a new Deflecto product challenge to debut.
 :) Sb

For more information on the Deflecto line of products,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin