Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, March 18, 2013

"I'm Late...I'm Late...for a VERY IMPORTANT DATE!" Anything But a Card Challenges #15


Sunday has come and past...my apologies. Yesterday was the debut of a brand new Anything But a Card Challenge... Challenge number 15. Are you ready to CREATE and play along - this is a GOOD one!!!


There's two weeks to play along and link up via inlinkz froggy. Anything But a Card Challenges is a bi-weekly challenge and today, the Design Team showcases NEW projects using a brand-new Challenge 15. For this challenge, we are asking for something "Spring-y" or spring colors, or Alice in Wonderland! Please click here to head on over to ABAC and see all wonderful projects shared by our fantastic design team AND submissions by all of you. Today I am sharing my button fairy version of the perpetually late rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

**A TIP** The watch in the center is a collage watch face vintage image of Alice that I reduced using my ink-jet printer at home. I did seal it with a light coating of Diamond Glaze and then placed it in the bezel and filled with my Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer and headed off to bed. I awoke to this blue blotto mess this AM. The Crystal Lacquer pulled all the blue ink to the center {go figure}. So my TIP - don't use Crystal Lacquer to add dimension to an EPSON ink jet print. I will peel it out and make a laser printed version and redux...but I couldn't wait to share. ENJOY!!!


REMEMBER this challenge blog is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING... except for Cards. ATC's aren't greeting cards...so please link up your ATC's!!!



Anything But a Card Challenge 15: For this challenge, we are asking for something "Spring-y" or spring colors, or Alice in Wonderland! I know it seems like a strange combination, but it makes complete sense to all of us creative types... I think it's probably the Rabbit/Easter thing. I hope you are inspired to play along and I can't wait to see what you create! 

Happy Creating!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Do you have creative playtime on Saturdays? Please join me live at 4:00pm EST {1pm PST} in the Daylight Musings room at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I am demonstrating there every Saturday where I share my projects, how-to's, tips and tricks and more. I hope to see you there!  : ) Sb

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love the actual watch embellishment under the white rabbit! I feel your pain on the runny ink! I've had this happen before too and was so frustrated... I have to say that it is a cool effect if you planned it with the right project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously COOL!!! Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little project Susan! To be honest, I thought you'd meant the ink to do that and I LOVE it! Ink jet prints are a pain aren't they? I really want a laser print. . . . Happy Easter.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin