Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scrapalicious "LUCKY" Shamrock Card using Unscripted Sketches #202



Where did the week go? It flew by like a blink of an eye. Welcome to Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches! Today I made a quick card using some leftovers on my table using the new Unscripted Sketches sketch #202.

I have been making a myriad of GREEN projects and this was the perfect opportunity to use some of the leftovers for a quick card to send to a friend. The "LUCKY" is stamped from large Making Memory foam stamps using "peeled paint" distress ink and the embossed shamrocks backround is created from a single Inkadinkado clover stamp. I stamped  the clover repeatedly with Clearsnap Colorbox green pigment ink and embossed with VLVS! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. The top left corner is a scrap of cardstock covered in green crumpled tissue and embellished with a double layer stamped clover. All the waste goes to use and I am going to enjoy sending this out today to put a smile on someone's face!



What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!

* * * * * * *

Join me today at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto and QUESTION everything creative in the sbartist : daylight musings. Look for the question mark to join in! All are invited to join me live at 4:00pm EST {1pm PST} in the Daylight Musings room at the Saturday Crafts Fair on Linqto! I demo live every Saturday and I share my projects, how-to's, tips and tricks and more. Today I will be showing how to make a Page-in-a-box {aka explosion box}.

Thanks for stopping by!!! See you tomorrow with a new Anything But A Card Challenges... Challenge #15 debut. 
: ) Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin