Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Monday, September 2, 2013

Getting Inky with some GREENCRAFTING for the Viva Las VegaStamps! September Challenge



Dropping by today to share a project I have featured today at the Viva Las VegaStamps! Blog using their September's Challenge Inspiration Board. I am all about recycling and greencrafting so this is right up my alley... and I got to play with my stash of stamps, too! 


In gathering up goodies to create with I came across an Altoid tin... so this project is also inspiration for the current Viva Las VegaStamps! Altoid Tin Swap {CLICK HERE for swap details}. 

Please CLICK HERE to jump over and see the whole project.

•••••••••••

Supplies used: STAMPS - "Panda Eating" #963 and "Flower Background" #18369. Other supplies: white cardstock; recycled book pages and Altoid Tin; gesso; Staz-On Black ink; Miracle Tape; Ranger Distress Markers; Sakura of America Gelly Roll® Stardust® Glitter Pens; Sakura of America Souffle® 3-D Opaque; Ranger Distress Stains - Peeled Paint, Old Paper, and Antique Linen; water brush; Peeled Paint and Frayed Burlap Ranger Distress Inks; Cattails Chipboard from UmWowStudio; buttons; glitter; Diamond Glaze; and natural raffia.

•••••••••••

Thanks so much for dropping by. I invite you to play along with the monthly challenge - make a creation using the inspiration and your stash of VLVS! stamps... you could win RUBBER! CLICK HERE for challenge details. 


Thanks for dropping by. Have a great Labor Day! Sb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin