Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Call the DOCTOR to #SaveTheDAY... November's Installment of Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013



Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to share my take on November's T!m Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 that I need to call a DOCTOR!!! In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who which has a marathon all week on BBC America - I am in FULL WHOVIAN mindset. I think I might even catch the Anniversary Episode in the theatres.


My Blue Police Box #19054 stamp available at Viva Las VegaStamps! was the perfect image to use for this month's faux chalkboard technique. I started off with a navy blue cardstock and stamped several other VLVS! images, including the police box following each step of T!m's technique.



Instead of black and white, I used a variety of blue and purple chalks with a pop of yellow; and used white for lightning. Where did I get all the fabulous colors of chalk??? From my street painting festival roll-a-round... it houses an abundance of chalk in every color of the rainbow.


I'm so thrilled with how this came out and I have a little memento to go along with my weekend WHOvian adventure I took a couple weeks ago with my Mom to the 1st Annual Time Lord Fest in Tampa, FL. It was BRILLIANT fun!


Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a fantastic day! :) Sb

7 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin