Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, November 8, 2013

This Weed is a Bit TANGLED for Unscripted Sketches #229



It tool me all week to get this up so here is my Sketch-It Saturday project featuring Unscripted Sketches #229. I made another page in my "quote" art journal with the quote "some see a weed, some see a wish". The newspaper blossom I received in an envy of flowers from my swap group. We have swapped papers, die cut shapes, buttons, ribbon and handmade flowers. This was one of the gorgeous paper blossoms and they come in handy when I want to just start a project on the go. It made the perfect centerpiece for this weeks sketch.


One of my fellow team-mates from VLVS! and also Amazing Crafting Products practices the art of Zentangle and I'm always marking interesting tangles to try. AND for this weeks sketch, I actually took the time to play with one using a Pigma Micron pen. The background paper is leftover from chipboard misting adventures resulting in many interesting sprayed papers. 



The distressed blossom in the center resembles a dandelion to me so I thought it went perfectly with the quote.

http://unscriptedsketches.com/2013/11/unscripted-sketches-229/

What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!

•••••••••••

Starting tomorrow with the new Unscripted Sketches Sketch-it Saturday sketch - you will be inspired by the new additions to the Design Team. CLICK HERE to see the DT Announcement and who made the team!
•••••••••••

Thanks for dropping by today. Have creative weekend - I'm off on a WHO-vian adventure.
:) Sb

2 comments:

  1. I love your Zentangle attempt and that flower is FAB! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin