Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Join us for a #Cre8time CELBRATION with Anything But a Card Challenges No. 50



Today begins a brand new and final challenge at Anything But a Card Challenges... Challenge No. 50. And we are having a Cre8time "CELEBRATION" won't you join us! Since we are having a party... how about some cake? A pretty pink paper cake.


The FINAL Challenge... in the spirit of our time together stretching and growing our creative muscles – we invite you to join us in a Cre8time CELEBRATION!

I am about greencrafting and this paper cake is no exception. I know it's Pink... it happened to be the ruling color by my paper scraps and recycled colored tissue paper... and a wink to my super creative teamie "Sheri" {a.k.a. super pink girl}. This is one occasion that I can live without all things "PURPLE".

 

The center of this cake is recycled ribbon spools collaged with paper and tissue, then stamped with inky goodness and topped with luscious ribbon trims for the icing. Helmar adhesives made this project quick and easy... my cake came together lickety-split.


The base of the cake is finished off with
a hand-stamped doily detail, too!



This party is underway... now I'm off to find some ice cream. I hope you join us in the CELEBRATION at Anything But a Card Challenges!!!  :) Sb

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME way to reuse "trash" to make a piece to "treasure" ! It's been fun seeing all of the creative pieces that you designed for Anything But A Card. Keep on Crafting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me, this is fabulous! I need to lift this idea for something for the Pink Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable Susan... I would never think this was recycled ribbons spools... How fun is this... I think I might need to try making something like this because I love birthday cakes.... Love it !!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin