Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I am particpating in "The Sketchbook Project"

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

I found out about this a month or two ago and I have been sitting on the fence trying to decide on a theme to choose and today I picked one and signed up for "The Sketchbook Project" which will tour the U.S. in 2011.

The theme list has changed a couple times as some spaces were filled, but new ones have been added and today a new one SCREAMED "PICK ME!!!"

Adhere to me {ooh this is a good one}

I have until Christmas to fill my journal with all of my nocturnal visions. I can't wait to get my Journal and see where it takes my creative muse...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin