Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Diamond Glaze to the Rescue to mend torn fingernail until it grows out...

Craft supplies to the rescue!!! Hooray!

Over the weekend I tore my thumbnail in a way that way into the pink. Isn't that the worst??? So to patch it until it grows out I put on a layer of diamond glaze with a small piece of tissue to reinforce it and then a second coat after it dried [which is pretty quick]. This works so much better than Super glue since the diamond glaze stays a little flexible and doesn't make your nail dry and brittle. I'll change it out a couple times & I will keep this on for a couple weeks until it grows out naturally - and no nubby thumbmnail for me. Sb : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin