Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The EYES are Watching this Halloween with Unscripted Sketches #228



Welcome to Sketch-It Saturday with Unscripted Sketches #228. Today's card is a total upcycle project. Last year I made hundreds of these eyeball wrappers for blow-pops for a Halloween event that one of my crafty pals was having. Having a handmade creative business - this was a perfect way to hand out candy complete with my contact info on the back. Please CLICK HERE for more info on how I made these.

My friend was sweet to save the leftover wrappers and gave them back to me to re-use. Some I handed out to trick-or-treaters and I still had about a dozen left. Today's sketch was the perfect project to utilize some of these leftover wrappers. I cut out the eyes {which are complete with gogglies} and lined them up on top of corrugated purple cardstock. 



The My Mind's Eye "Happy Halloween" patterned paper brings provides the sentiment and this creepy card is complete!


What is Sketch it Saturdays at Unscripted Sketches? Every Saturday morning a new sketch is posted for the week. Flip the sketch, rotate it… create a card, a scrapbook page, a wall hanging, digital, paper, fabric, paint, anything your imagination comes up with! There is no right or wrong way, as long as you are using the Unscripted sketch as the inspiration for your creation! And everyone is invited to join in the fun... and post your creation on their page via inlinkz for all the world to see!

•••••••••••

LAST CALL... Unscripted Sketches has a Design Team Call and the deadline to apply is MONDAY, Oct. 28th. Wouldn't you love to join myself and the other creative ladies sharing our twist on the weekly Sketch-it Saturday sketch. CLICK HERE for all the details on applying. Go ahead and give it a try!
•••••••••••

Thanks for dropping by today. Have creative weekend!
:) Sb

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin