Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, January 17, 2014

Save the Date!!! Annual Lake Worth Street Painting Festival Feb. 22 - 23, 2014


20th Annual Lake Worth Street Painting Festival
February 22nd & 23rd, 2014 • 10am - 7pm


Rolling Out the Red Carpet – Celebrating 20 Blockbuster Years!

In celebration of the festival's milestone 20th anniversary, artists are encouraged to follow a "Movie Theme" such as a scene or character from your favorite film. My reproduction will be of the GREMLIN variety... so be careful – please don't spill any water!

Watch Art Emerge as over 400 Artists use the pavement as canvas to transform downtown Lake Worth into a temporary outdoor museum of original art and masterpiece reproductions. See the streets come alive as the artists transform the pavement into works of art. It happens every February in downtown Lake Worth, Florida – the BIGGEST Event of its kind!

I look forward to this event every year and have been participating for longer than I can keep count. My sister and niece's do their own paintings as well.

Hope to see you there! Sb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin