Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Thursday, February 26, 2009

CED - Word Inspiration

I have been up to my ears in work these past couple weeks, and as this short month comes to an end, I DID take time to be creative this past weekend to participate in the 15th Annual Lake Worth Street Painting festival. I have been a participating artist for about 12 years now and my sister and her two girls are street painting for the 2nd year as well. ANYWAY, I am rambling...I get a quote of the day from Real Simple magazine and today's quote is a real good one and I have a perfect visual in my head...

"The brook would lose its song if we removed the rocks."
- Wallace Stegner

I posted this so I would remember my idea, which has "Suwannee river" humming in my head...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin