Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Inchies

These are my four inchies that I am sending off to a friend in my SSUS group. Then she will pick one and make a card to send back to me. Mr. Postman... I am waiting...

I made a background with scrap paper and some strips of alcohol ink painted sticker paper stuck to my glass mat. This made a nice asian looking, graphic bamboo effect. Then I stamped over it with these new inchie size Inkadinkadoo stamps I have been coveting. They will be great for backgrounds. The one on the top right has a chop stamped on vellum and then stitched to the inchie background [I was fixing a mistake - the stamp didn't really show up on the background it blended in] - but I love it. Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin