Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm part of the Craft Critique Valentine's Day Carnival...

YAY!!! My blog post is featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com featuring Valentine's Day Crafts. Craft Critique Rocks!!! Please go visit and read the list and click on the fab projects. I took a quick peek earlier and there was a great blogger who made homemade valentine's snowglobes [too cool], another with these neat SteamPunkHearts made out of polymer clay and gears...and all sorts of creative craftiness...enjoy...

Happy Valentine's Day! Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin