Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Things with Wings - Anything But A Card Challenges #10


Happy New Year!!! Today debuts a FABULOUS, brand new Anything But a Card Challenge #10... Things With WINGS. Are you ready to CREATE and play along!


There's two weeks to play along and link up via inlinkz froggy. Anything But a Card Challenges is a bi-weekly challenge and today, the Design Team showcases NEW projects using a brand-new challenge #10 of "THINGS WITH WINGS" Please click here to head on over to ABAC and see all the fantastic projects shared by the fantastic design team AND submissions by all of you. I will have a project featured next Sunday for week two of the challenge. 

REMEMBER this challenge blog is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING... except for Cards. ATC's aren't greeting cards...so please link up your ATC's!!!



Anything But a Card Challenge 10 is "THINGS WITH WINGS". This is a great theme full of possibilities and I'm sure you all are going to have tons of ideas fluttering about. I hope you are inspired to play along and I can't wait to see what you create! 

Today I am sharing my very favorite project from 2012... my "STEAMPUNK EGGSHIP". This is created using Amazing Crafting Products by Alumilite Corp. and some chipboard and metal gears, buttons and other findings. When I saw the new theme for Challenge #10, I knew I this was perfect for the theme. To see a HOW-TO on how I created this...PLEASE CLICK HERE.




Hope you like my Steampunk Chick!
He's ready to zoom off to his next adventure!


Get raffle tickets to be entered to win over 50 prizes.
CLICK HERE for tickets.

Things are so busy and I am enjoying the start of the new year. I'm INSPIRED to create as much as possible and learn new things. I look forward to the Live from CHA event to see all that 2013 will bring for our creative passions.  :) Sb

1 comment:

  1. Boy... you sure know how to rock that Steampunk distressed style. AWESOMENESS!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin