Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Everything's Coming Up Clovers... or in a Shamrock Haze!



Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying St. Patrick's Day and all things GREEN and IRISH that lead to the welcoming of Springtime. I've been totally seeing green and LUCKY ME... I have the supplies, stamps and scraps out for the making. There's a couple challenges that I really wanted to participate in so today I took one hour before work to make a fun tag to share over at Anything But a Card Challenges No. 45 "Green with Envy" and Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers SOSS #29 - L is for Leprechaun. Both of these challenges are open for a few days and are full of creative inspiration.

This tag was fun to make and I just went for it transforming a scrap of marbelized painted creme cardstock into this green fantasy. A bunch of inky, stamped goodness here along with a bit of some hand coloring. I hope you like my Leprechaun sitting atop of the toadstools enjoying his IRISH dinner.

Happy St. Patty's Day!


• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps: "I Try Not to Limit..." #15414"Leprechaun on Mushrooms" #18110"Four Leaf Clover Shading" #6806"Shamrock/4 Leaf Clover" #12756; and "Grass" #9746Other Supplies: recycled dry cleaning tag; Sakura of America Gelly Roll Starburst pens {various colors}; waterbrush; various green dye inks; clover mini decorative tape runner; green torn scraps of mulberry paper; green marbelized and collaged painted cardstock scraps; Tsukineko Antique Gold Dewdrop ink; waterbrush; Miracle Tapeand black versafine ink.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thanks for dropping by! Have a fantastic Day! :) Sb

3 comments:

  1. With an NCAA basketball fan husband, I totally LOVE the sentiment on this tag! Such a gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha - the leprechaun image on your fun green tag !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment for that fantastic wee leprechaun! What a fabulous tag! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin