Translate

**If you have previously subscribed to received my posts via email: Please subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin in the right sidebar.**

Friday, November 16, 2007

"Forest Floor Frogs" Altered Book Tip-in


Here is another tip-in page of the Frog variety.

I started by making a beautiful marbled background using my Ranger alcohol inks applied with plastic wrap, mostly the greens and brown colors, then I went over with the bronze. WOW!!! It really looks very organic with the illusion of depth from the many layers. Then I added moss I spray painted gold and some irresistable party favor frogs - that I also brushed with a gold shimmer. I finished the edges by stitching around some green rafia.

Off to stroll the street of PARIS to finish off the next pages...Sb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin